Quaero - Mission Control for Customer Data
Quaero is the leading Customer Data Management (CDP) for direct marketers, direct marketing agencies and digital publishers. In compliment of this product offering, we deploy teams of data scientists, data engineers, BI practitioners and strategic consultants to help our customers succeed in generating insights, monetizing data and evolving their businesses to be truly data driven.
At Quaero, we consider ourselves business minded adventures. We are collaborative, empowered and accountable. We are driven by intellectual curiosity and the desire to deliver a best in class result.
* Take charge of the technical aspects of CDP deployment and provide leadership to our implementation team for customer onboarding
* Evaluate and qualify customer stacks and infrastructure to ensure successful CDP deployment
* Design data integrations for both batch and streaming operations
* Customize data models and product features for customer marketing use cases
* Implement data privacy and security models
* Understand the evolving Advertising and Marketing technology ecosystem
* Work with our development team to evolve the product and improve customer satisfaction
* Leverage Quaero's CDP to build operational marketing databases for customers across a range of verticals, with focus in retail, financial services and health care
* Develop custom extensions to the standard data model where needed, to accommodate customer specific data sources that are not represented within the standard data model, to support analytics, reporting and marketing activation use cases
* Participate in cross-functional team design and delivery processes with customer success, product mgmt., product development and project mgmt.
* Provide feedback and ideas on improvements to the CDP feature set and usability- with the aim of continuously improving the implementation process and results.
* 5+ years experience in complex data operations including large databases, ETL, data lake and data warehouse
* 3+ years experience in cloud-based data platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and related managed services.
* Expertise in designing and developing data pipelines using Java, Scala, C++, Python, etc.
* Experience in data modeling with domain expertise in Banking/Retail/Media
* Leadership experience in a consulting, implementation, or customer-success setting
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven track record for delivering complex data projects according to a set schedule
* Deep knowledge of agile project management
* Experience in Martech stack and working with digital data (E.g. Adobe Analytics) is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in technology (Computer Science, Information Science)
This position requires up to 50% travel
Location is flexible and telecommute is possible