Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will serve as the focused technical lead and sales engineer for ePlus targeted product and service solutions, supporting the ePlus regional sales team to drive revenue creation and capture within the customer account portfolio. You will have the opportunity to work with our master architects, engineers, and consultants, to understand our clients' needs and craft sustainable IT roadmaps to get them there.
This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers-many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs-keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
* Provide technical expertise and consultative support to assigned sales team
* Establish credibility and trusted advisor status with ePlus' customers by understanding their business needs and making technical recommendations with their interest in mind.
* Assist sales team with overall account planning
* Develop and finalize solution architecture/design and detailed line item configurations and/or bill-of-materials (BOMs)
* Develop and finalize solution proposal and/or presentation of recommended solutions
* Lead technical scoping/reviews with sales team and customers for Statement of Work (SOW) generation, planning and designing solutions for complex multi vendor solutions
* Provide detailed network diagrams, power specs, cable needs, as-built, and rack elevations as needed
* Assist sales team with customer satisfaction issues surrounding deployment of a recommended solution in alignment with delivery team
* Complete training and maintain OEM certification(s) as requested
* Review current pipeline and forecast potential revenue, win probability, and estimated date of completion, on a weekly basis
* Conduct ePlus branded lunch and learns with customers and identify sales opportunities, as requested by management
* Be an active participant in team activities specific to region
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
* Handle confidential matters and information professionally
* Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
* Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
* Cisco Enterprise Networking expertise- Pre-Sales
* Other Cisco portfolio expertise is desired- Security, DC, Collab
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
* Strong attention-to-detail with need to compete
Education and Experience:
* Certifications in applicable technology preferred
* College degree or applicable work experience
* Two or more years of experience in designing or implementing complex network solutions
* Three or more years of experience in providing pre-sales engineering support
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 - 20 pounds of force occasionally.