This role performs extensive technical support based on needs from the organization and customers. SQL, Excel, Outlook and a host of internal tools are used daily for compiling, filtering, reviewing, reporting and loading data. Requires a strong understanding of internal commercial data and knowledge of interfacings with SAP. Must be willing to gain competencies with Model N, Integrichain and in-house tools used by both the chargeback and tracing team.
* Responsible for weekly/daily functional tasks, tracking of outputs and documentation. Support the creation of internal processes. Supporting on-going and new projects to automate and align functionality with other departments. Ability to provide technical system solutions and hardware recommendations for complex issues. Collaborate with key stakeholders from various business areas to help support successful project outcomes.
* Monitoring queues and triage/work as necessary. Manage ad hoc requests and maintain relationships with internal and external sources. Researches and resolves complex issues regarding operations, installations, on-line transactions, system status and downtime.
* Experience with large Datasets. Manipulations, formatting and uploading capabilities. Monitor data flow through the SSIS package and EDI for all assigned customers. Collaboration with third party resources to include all activities around the maintenance and monitoring of our internal SAE piping tool and SFTP sites used to import data feeds.
* Support and monitor on-going SAP interfacing jobs. Understand bridge integration with Model N defining needed changes to ensure efficient and optimized data processing and flow. Lead team resources to deliver solutions that follow best-practice standards.
* Support on-going operational support of Model N for key business stakeholders post go-live and ongoing 'run' support. Participate in initiatives for new technology deployments and establish best-practice recommendations. Understand and established escalation processes.
Fort Worth, TX
* Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience required
* Ability to analyze business situations and provide advise as required
* Excellent organizational/communication skills and attention to detail
* Strong data analysis and problem solving skills Experience with applicable Model N and SAP Implementation experience specifically in relation to build, test, and pre-deployment activities
* Strong knowledge of PC skills working with large datasets (Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word documents)
* Ability to drive initiatives and projects independently from start to finish
* Demonstrate skill in communicating with technical information to varying audiences.
* Leadership: experience as a lead, or, supervisor.
* Familiarity with SQL Servers
* Experience working with databases or in data processing environment
* Exposure and basic knowledge of a programming language (Java a plus)
* Exposure and basic knowledge of a scripting language
* Exposure and basic knowledge of XML
* Ability to identify resources and find information.
* Ability to work without extensive direction or oversight
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
* Intermediate Excel skills including formulas, linked worksheets, formatting, editing, troubleshooting.
* Intermediate Microsoft XP, Outlook and Office Suite