About Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier. We have been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980. Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent distributors, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, skyrocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages. Herbalife Nutrition offers high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent distributor, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Herbalife Nutrition's targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated distributors in more than 90 countries.
Through our corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Family Foundation (HFF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. Herbalife Nutrition is also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams.
Herbalife has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and our shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of approximately $4.4 billion in 2017. To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Sr. Software Engineer, Testing & QA collaborates with Business Analysts and Software Developers to plan and execute quality assurance activities throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. The individual is primarily responsible for driving the quality of Herbalife's applications while ensuring the applications conform to both functional and non-functional requirements. This will be achieved through the use of automated testing tools (80%) and through manual testing methods (20%). The role will be responsible for the management and execution of systems and applications testing including Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Integrated Applications Testing and Regression Testing.
* Design and execution of end to end test processes for complex enterprise solution
* Plan use of automated tools to execute performance and functional testing as required
* Coordination with the project team to ensure remediation of issues identified during the test process
* Develop an automation roadmap and helps initiate the right framework and maintain the existing automation suite
* Develop, modify, and execute automated scripts and programs for testing
* Empower the project test teams to do their own automation with the help of right tools and strategies
* Work with the team on creating an overall qa strategy for products, review product specifications, create and execute test plans at various milestones
* Participate in requirements analysis
* Contribute to process improvements in an Agile environment
* Expertise with one or more test automation tools mandatory ex Selenium WebDriver, WebUI, Coded UI etc
* Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks mandatory - TestNG, Maven, Google Spreadsheet API
* Strong Understanding of REST and demonstrated automation experience with REST APIs testing
* Possess experience in Test Planning, execution, tracking tool, preferably JIRA
* Proficiency with SQL queries and data analysis
* Proficiency using SoapUI, Postman or similar test harnesses for RESTful web service testing
* Experience and knowledge of testing methodologies (load, stress, acceptance, regression, localization, black box/white box, security, performance, usability, accessibility, smoke)
* Understanding of Agile methodologies
* 5+ years of experience in the IT/Technology industry
* 5 years demonstrated testing experience on web-based applications and development and execution of test scenarios in both small scale and enterprise wide systems.
* 2 + years Automation tools experience
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience with Android/IOS Native test automation experience using Appium
* Point-of-Sale (POS) Experience is a Plus
Herbalife develops and sells nutrition solutions internationally.