Sr. Software Engineering Lead - API
Req #: 190054687
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages, expert in development of scalable enterprise applications using J2EE and Micro ServicesKnowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Expert level knowledge with Enterprise Java development, In-Memory Databases (Redis or Gemfire), Messaging (Apache Kafka), Stream processing (NiFi or Storm or Spark Streaming etc.), Spring Framework / Spring Boot and SCALA
* Hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry or AWS, Microsoft Azure or container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
* Understanding of DevOps principles, tools and the intersection with cloud architecture in addition to hands-on architecture design for payments processing systems in a big data environment
* Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum / agile, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, DevSecOps, and automation; in addition to experience in real time payment processing, settlement and funding
* Work closely with the Product Management and Product owners to do roadmap planning, epic prioritization with a goal for asset deprecation.
* Exposure to real time payment processing (Visa, MC, Amex, etc) and network recon/settlement processing
* Knowledge of Data Integration patterns and large scale data management
* Knowledge of API protocols and development methodologies
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.