Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we're looking for a Video Engineer to join our OTT team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Sr. Software engineer on our video team, you will help build ad verification, analytics and anti ad fraud software that will help ad buyers & sellers understand the quality of the ad data they're purchasing and using on OTT and other platforms (e.g. Roku, Smart TVs, Amazon FireStick, Apple TV, etc.).
What you'll do:
* Work with other engineers to build and enhance our measurement capabilities in video for our products (Fraud, Viewability, Brand Safety) across a variety of platforms, including OTT, Mobile App and Web.
* Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues.
* Field questions and requests from site publishers regarding video.
* Work closely with the QA Engineers to facilitate testing across a variety of OTT devices and other platforms.
Who you are and what you have:
* A bachelor's degree in computer science or related subject
* 3-5+ years proven experience in a fast-paced, agile shop
* Experience coding for backend systems
* Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design, SOLID design principles, etc..
* Experience putting a focus on testing, TDD, BDD, etc.
* Ability and interest in mentoring juniors, teaching, and leading by example
* Experience with systems architecture and end to end systems design
What puts you over the top:
* Prior ad tech experience
* Prior experience in OTT and similar video environments
* Python, Spark, Go
* AWS, Data Engineering, Micro services
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers everywhere, on every device. We solve the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimizing towards opportunities to consistently improve results, and analyzing digital's impact on consumer actions. Built on data science and engineering, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in ten countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in Inc. 500, Crain's Fast 50, Forbes America's Most Promising Companies, and I-COM's Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. IAS was also named to Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC for three years running, Great Companies to Work For in NYS, and AdAge's list of Best Places to Work in the US.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ or http://bit.ly/glassdoorIAS/
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry.