Are you passionate about Mobile development? Are you a Full Stack Agile practitioner with a willingness to jump in and figure out complex technical problems, with a focus on delivering results?
Homecare Homebase, a subsidiary of Hearst Business Media, is ready to hire an experienced full stack mobile developer to create and enhance mobile apps for the Android platform.
Homecare Homebase is a leader in healthcare software with a significant focus on mobile services and solutions. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the development of mobile solutions by working with product managers, scrum masters, architects, developers and business stakeholders.
* Designing and building a mobile client and server application stack.
* Collaborating with designers, development team, security and product team to deliver best in class enterprise ready mobile solutions using industry standard continuous integration tools and best practices.
* Working with internal and external partners to design, develop and deliver scalable mobile solutions.
* Mentoring and technically leading junior developers if needed.
* Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for sponsorship.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* 5+ years mobile development experience.
* 2+ years of advanced practice of Agile development methodologies.
* 5+ years of mobile development experience on Android platform.
* Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
* Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms.
* Experience with Android Studio and Visual Studio.
* Familiarity with version control systems (Github, VSTS, CVS).
* Experience with Java or C# and extensive knowledge of Android development techniques and best practices.