The world's most well respected brands in retail, financial services, and education industries worldwide use TimeTrade to deliver on their brand promise of a truly personalized customer experience. TimeTrade's Responsive Customer Engagement Platform allows consumers to connect with a brand, anywhere, anytime - and then gives companies deeper insight than ever before about what consumers want next. The result: higher sales and lifetime, repeat customers.
TimeTrade integrates easily with enterprise sales, marketing, service, CRM, and business process management systems to accelerate bottom-line business results and drive inbound sales, while enhancing customer experience and loyalty.
More than 500 million connections have been made between consumers and businesses using TimeTrade's scalable Responsive Engagement Platform, directly translating into more than $2 billion in commerce every year.
* A passion for writing software
* Build and Deliver mission critical, SaaS web applications
* Build a micro-services architecture to advance technology stack
* Be a change agent for agile software development practices
* Work on Scrum teams to build world class highly available and highly scalable solutions
* Work with a world class engineering team
* Experience building highly scalable systems in a SaaS environment
* Strong Core Java and Scala programming skills with an understanding of the broader ecosystem
* Mastery of Object-oriented programming
* Mastery of multi-threaded programming
* Must have strong knowledge of SQL
* Desire to work in a fast paced, growing and deadline driven, startup environment.
* Experienced with Agile development methodologies
* Exposure to PHP a HUGE plus
* A commitment and passion for continuous integration, unit tests and using automation to ensure quality deliverables
* Typically 6+ years of professional software experience
The ideal candidate must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
The Sr. Software Engineer, Java-Scala works out of our Tewksbury, MA headquarters. This position is available for immediate hire. Apply at https://www.timetrade.com/about/careers/
TimeTrade offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
* Stock Options
* Flexible spending plans
* Disability and life insurance
* On site fitness center
* Generous vacation time
TimeTrade www.timetrade.com creates conversations that drive business. We equip companies to provide personalized service to every customer, every time. This creates a service guarantee that improves customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, and increases sales growth.
TimeTrade's Customer Engagement Cloud, an enterprise platform delivered through a worldwide cloud-hosting network, provides omnichannel and mobile application tools for managing the most critical part of the customer journey: the live conversation. It includes several tightly integrated modules for online appointment scheduling, queue management, and data-rich analytics and reports.
The company's patented cloud technology scales to meet the demands of the largest multinational enterprises as well as midsize and small businesses, and undergoes independent SOC 2 type 2 security audits annually.
TimeTrade is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. No recruiters please.
About TimeTrade Systems
TimeTrade creates conversations that drive business. The company's SaaS-based Customer Engagement Cloud lets businesses provide a personalized service guarantee.