Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Dulles, Virginia?
Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Our facility in Dulles VA offers amenities that create work and life balance. The Dulles site includes 4 modern facilities with 3 industrial buildings. On site we have a fitness center plus a fun space with a pool table, foosball and video games. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Raytheon!
Raytheon Company, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90+ years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as cyber security and a broad range of mission support services.
At Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS), we transform data into intelligence. As a leading systems and solutions provider of intelligence, security, and advanced information technologies to government customers in the United States and internationally, IIS provides the right knowledge at the right time, enabling our customers to make timely and accurate decisions to achieve mission goals of national significance.
Our latest company video is about our people, our technology, our vision, and the values we hold dear at Raytheon.
Click here to view: https://youtu.be/qvbCgKpkEds
Raytheon is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to support Agile/DevOps development. The opportunity exists to do full stack cloud application development in this position in a continuous integration and continuous deployment environment with scrum and test automation frameworks with proven experience in tasks specializing in software development, integration, and test. Additional experience in building micro services is desired.
The successful candidate uses and provides creative solutions to complex technical system and software integration problems using modern DevOps/Agile process and tools. Demonstrated self-starter, but is also a good team player in the agile team environment.
Bring your talent and skills to the Raytheon IIS engineering team!
The Raytheon Team is looking for candidates who have skills and competencies in one or more of the following product domains:
* Agile/DevOps methods and tools
* Dev/Ops Team Interactions
* Software development with continuous integration and automated test frameworks
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for meeting technical requirements on the program and is responsible for the part of the technical solution. This role participates in both the development and the support phase of the program.
* Develops software system testing procedures, programming and documentation.
* Designs, codes, tests, and implements tools for operations automation.
* Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
* Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
* Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software.
* Four (4) years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in performing system analysis, development and implementation of business, mathematical, or scientific setting using a variety of information technology resources.
* Ability to obtain TS/SCI US Security Clearance
* Understanding of Agile development processes and tool chains,
* Ability to work with minimal formal requirements
* Four (4) years of agile experience
* Bachelor or Master's Degree in Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
* Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications.
* TS/SCI Clearance
* This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus of up to 20k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that has the critical skills of the requisition that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
132586BR 132586 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.