ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We believe conquering cancer is a big data problem. That's why we built the world's leading comprehensive liquid biopsy. This non-invasive tool for accessing and sequencing tumor DNA is used by thousands of oncologists to help tens of thousands of advanced cancer patients.
We believe the boom in cancer data acquisition we helped launch will drive important discoveries and new products. We're working on some exciting ones, including in early detection, where the impact on patients can be profound.
We've raised more than $500 million from investors including Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, OrbiMed, and SoftBank.
We are building a unique software stack to manage an ecosystem of microservices, RESTful APIs, and data integrations with internal and external systems to deliver useful and elegant user experiences in the extraordinarily complex oncology diagnostic and therapeutic landscape. We connect patients with clinical trials, help clinicians order our test and receive our clinical reports, and deliver valuable genomic datasets to researchers to help uncover important insights into treatment paradigms and drug discovery.
Our technology stack reflects our views of using the best tools for the job, employing Java, Python, Ruby along with Kubernetes, Docker, Mule, MySQL, MongoDB, high-performance computing clusters (HPC), and a variety of AWS services to analyze and disseminate vast volumes of genomic data.
At Guardant Health, we leverage the most advanced technologies and work with leaders in many different fields to create the most impactful and meaningful technologies for cancer management.
To support Guardant Health's leadership in disruption of cancer treatments, the Enterprise Software team is looking for an experienced and energetic staff software engineer to build applications, products, and APIs that reach Guardant Health's stakeholders and customers.
As a senior member of the software team, you will:
* Design, build, and maintain efficient and scalable services for applications that deliver value to our customers
* Collaborate with product management to turn product requirements into production code
* Help maintain code and design quality
* Collaborate with our devops team to develop and maintain CI processes for regular releases
You can analyze the big picture, design enterprise services, implement and prove your code is great with automated test results. You do not need to be micromanaged; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and pickup new technologies and languages.
You are dedicated to engineering excellence yet pragmatic enough to balance quality principles, regulatory compliance and business needs.
* Master's degree in Computer Science.
* Must have experience in Java programming, android mobile applications development, Google map API Integration, SOAP, RESTful web services and geolocation measurement and computation.
* Must have experience or knowledge* of: C/C++ Programming, Programming Languages, Object Oriented Programming, Principles of Database Systems, Design of Principles of Database Systems, Design of Software Engineering, Software Development Environment and Programming System and Tools.
* Will accept coursework in lieu of work experience.
* Full-time PERM Employment
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Team at Guardant Health is committed to building for the future, focusing on optimizing billing and reimbursement and ensuring we stay true to our company mission and values in the process.
About Guardant Health
Guardant Health is a company that specializes in non-invasive cancer diagnostics and comprehensive genomic liquid biopsy.