Sr. Software Engineer (Full Stack) - Privacy Engineering
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
Our vision is to lead the industry in building trust through powerful, easy-to-use privacy tools that provide transparency and give control over the privacy settings and the data collected across our products.
Respecting data privacy is of the highest importance to us! We believe people should always know what data we collect about them and how we use it, and that they should have meaningful control over both. Everyone should be empowered to make informed decisions about the information they share with us and do so in a user-friendly way.
Our work directly impacts the lives of our users and the success of our business.
We are a tightly-knit and supportive group that loves doing great work together, and we are looking for exceptional additions to our flock.
What You'll Do:
You will join a full-stack team dedicated to building user-facing privacy products and high-scale dynamic infrastructure that ensures data protection is automatically built into our systems.
At Twitter, you can have a truly global impact.
Who You Are:
* You are passionate about data privacy and have prior experience or strong interest in privacy-focused products
* You are endlessly curious and able to work both collaboratively and independently
* You wish to tackle hard product and engineering challenges
* You're excited to ramp up on new technologies to build awesome things with us!
* You are passionate about making beautiful and delightful web experiences
* You have a solid understanding of the full web technology stack
* You have a disciplined approach to writing unit and integration tests
* You've got empathy and self-awareness - the building blocks of all strong teams
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitter is a social networking platform.