* We will help the right candidate with relocation*
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will lead efforts to design and implement critical distributed infrastructure to scale our services. Our team is working on a new product, Bluebeam Atlas, that empowers users to quickly find the information they need on their construction projects.
Building airports, skyscrapers, and hospitals looks very different from how it did just five years ago. It's no longer just hard hats and blueprints, but also laser scanners, computer vision, wearables, drones, and even robots.
What you won't see though is how all of these new technologies work together. That's the challenge our team is trying to solve: How can we enable users to quickly find "the needle in the haystack" of all that information?
We are a dedicated, light-hearted team with a passion for what we do. We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. If you're product-minded, you'll enjoy contributing to real life problems while growing your skills and career.
What we're looking for:
* A passion for delivering products to customers.
* Solid computer science fundamentals, with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
* A track record of proposing and promoting code quality improvements.
* Experience with:
* Scaling production applications on AWS or other public clouds.
* Designing large-scale services and libraries.
* Node.js (bonus points for TypeScript).
* NoSQL, specifically DynamoDB and ElasticSearch.
* Docker (bonus points for container orchestration tools).
* Serverless computing, specifically Lambda and Fargate.
* Event-driven architectures, with Kafka, Kinesis, or other messaging infrastructure.
Bonus points if you have:
* Experience working with GraphQL.
* Built or contributed to open-source projects.
* Familiarity with React.js - versatility is always a plus!
Sound like you?
If you think you are a good match, please send us the following:
* Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you've drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you and why you want to work here.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.