Our mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more, with simple, useful, and delightful products. We in Office 365 Communications and Time Management Org are constantly innovating how millions of users collaborate and communicate effectively across the enterprise to make a larger impact.
Millions of Office365 customers rely on Yammer to collaborate effectively and transparently across organization. At our core, we are diverse group of Product People, passionate about delighting our users and embracing the idea that our work is never truly finished. We are customer obsessed and data driven with focus on delivering functionality at a brisk pace while staying nimble in a changing world. Working together to harness the power of the cloud and to showcase new experiences that serve a wide ecosystem of devices and a diverse set of users.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!
We have various front-end web development opportunities in San Francisco and Seattle locations to build solutions that millions of users rely on every day to collaborate and make an impact.
* 7+ years' engineering experience building front end applications.
* Deep expertise in web markup including CSS3, HTML5
* Experience building fast and reusable, UI components under MVC or MVVM frameworks
* Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
* Good understanding of best practices of building cross browser and device independent interfaces
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Design and deliver beautiful and crisp visual experiences across web & desktop clients, scaling to audiences in the hundreds of millions.
* Develop user facing features by translating graphical design and wireframes to code
* Build reusable code and libraries to enable efficiency in building
* Optimize code/application for best performance and scalability of our solutions serving global web, mobile and desktop clients.
* Partner and work collaboratively with people across Product, Design and Engineering teams to deliver complex, large-scale projects.
* Mentor, coach and develop engineers and lead by example
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.