Clean Harbors is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to create, build, and sustain business applications focused on Billing, utilizing the Microsoft technology stack exclusively.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
* Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
* Competitive wages
* Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
* Group 401K with company matching component
* Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
* Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
* Positive and safe work environments
* Implement application designs considering performance, scalability, and sustainability.
* Estimate effort needed to complete tasks.
* Raise issues with requirements and technical implementation.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced project team using Agile project management techniques.
* Evaluate alternate solutions to technical problems in an ego-free environment to collaboratively determine the most appropriate outcome.
* Continuously improve personal skills with development technologies
* Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
* Bachelor's in computer science, math, or other engineering majors.
* 8+ years web development experience.
* Preferred experience: JQuery, AJAX, WCF, EDI, CXML, PIDX
* Experience with electronic invoicing ideal
* Excellent communication skills within project team
* Attention to detail
* Project management skills
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
About Clean Harbors
Clean Harbors is a provider of environmental, energy and industrial services.