• Brainstorm, design and develop an enterprise software product.
* Design and implement re-usable software components.
* Ensure the product is highly configurable and extensible.
* Work collaboratively with a core team of architects and developers spread across different locations.
* Get involved in full-stack development.
* Research and build POCs using available frameworks to ensure feasibility.
* Create technical design documents and present the details to a larger audience.
* Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions.
* Develop reusable frameworks/components and POCs to accelerate development on projects.
* Perform gap analysis and provide business solutions.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, IT, Software
* 2 - 5 years software development and data engineering experience
* Knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch, PostgresSQL
* Experience with distributed frameworks such as Apache Hadoop, Storm/Spark/Kafka, airflow
* Experience with object oriented/functional programming languages like Java, Scala, Python, etc.
* Experience with Airflow is plus.
* Experience with AWS cloud services such as EC2, EMR, RDS, S3 is a plus
* Experience with building data pipelines is a plus/
* Experience working on LINUX environment is a plus.
* Strong debugging, analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
Moody's Corporation is a company providing credit ratings, research tools, and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets.