Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
In this role, you will be working in a small Agile/Scrum development team building technology that will deeply affect North America's supply chain. Focused on building out our scalable contexts of the future and enhancing our existing freight brokerage systems, you'll play a key part in helping Coyote achieve future growth and provide value to our internal and external customer bases.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
* Developing services and APIs to be consumed by multiple clients
* Developing business logic and data access layers including integration, enhancements, and new development tasks
* Working on a development team to define tasks create solutions that meet business needs
* Contributing to the architectural decisions and understanding all layers of the applications your team is dedicated to
Essential Skills, Characteristics, & Experience
* 5+ years of proven experience developing web and client server solutions.
* Technical lead experience including the ability to coordinate the development efforts of a small team
* Passion, creativity, and a burning desire to ship code.
* An obsession with learning new things
* A willingness to test your code and an understanding of why that is important
* Bravery, boldness, and a fearless attitude toward changing the norms in their environment
* A drive to assist teammates less experienced than themselves, and learn from those more senior
* Unafraid to be challenged and relish investing time in training, both formally and informally
Valued Skills & Experience
* Experience with the following platforms is highly preferred: ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, VB RESTful API, SQL Server (or other relational database platforms), and WCF (or other SOA implementations).
* Proficiency in scalable, multi-threaded back end services
* Onsite training & ongoing career development
* Competitive base salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Great perks like onsite haircuts, massages, and intramural sports
* Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
* Casual dress and company lunch
Coyote is an at-will employer.