About the teamDo you want to be a key part of a team that will have a huge impact on Zillow's growth? Are you passionate about building delightful mobile experiences to change how people buy and rent homes? The Zillow mobile team is collaborative, innovative, and dedicated to bringing the best mobile real estate experience to our users. Most of Zillow Group's traffic comes from mobile. For example, more than two-thirds of our flagship brand Zillow's usage occurs on a mobile device; on weekends it's more than 75%. In July 2018, more than 975 million homes were viewed on Zillow Mobile - that's 365 homes per second. Join one of the fastest growing teams at Zillow and build products that are used by millions of users!
About the role
We're looking for a software developer with strong object-oriented coding skills, excellent attention to detail, and a real passion for creating captivating app experiences to join our iOS mobile apps team. As a developer on this team, you will:
* Work on the most popular iOS real estate application in the US
* Contribute to best-in-class mobile application development from concept to launch
* Implement client-side features and server APIs and services to support planned mobile functionality
* Collaborate with an agile cross-team of developers, testers, designers & program managers
* Consistently deliver performant, testable, highly-readable and maintainable code using best OO practices
Who you are
* You hold a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
* 5+ years of software development experience
* You are proficient with an object oriented language like: Swift, Objective C, Java, Python, or C++.
* You thrive in a fast, agile and multi-functional team environment
* Experience in developing mobile software applications (side-projects included) is a plus but is not required
* You demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
Get to know usZillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Zillow is an online real estate marketplace for finding and sharing information about homes, real estate, and mortgages.