We are seeking a Sr. Software Developer, specialized in AS/400, iSeries, Cobol & RPG, who can provide expertise in supporting SCORE (AS/400) application. Should adhere organization/industry coding standards and well versed with current iSeries object- oriented programming.
* This individual must be dedicated to the project and maintain / code RPG programs as per Organization standards.
* Participates in upgrades, take care of necessary data conversations, set up master data in QA & Training Environments
* Meet SOX audit requirements and work with partners in meeting the project timelines and coding requirements.
* Work with product managers, IT Architects, Project Manager / Scrum Master to prioritize enhancement and changes.
* SCORE is a Manhattan associates Demand Forecasting and Replenishment systems, so need to establish positive relation with Manhattan Associates in maintaining the code / making necessary changes. Collaborate with other teams, business units and integration team to make necessary changes to application code.
* Must have 7+ years relevant experience.
* Development, analysis, design and testing of RPG II or higher/Free based applications.
* Development, analysis, design and testing of RPG ILE based applications.
* Knowledge of AJS, RPGIV, RPGIII, RPG(FREE), LF PF RLU, ALDON.
* CL/CLLE, SQLRPGLE and Embedded SQL, SQL Tables/Views/Physical Files/Logical Files.
* Strong analytical and debugging skills.
* Strong communication skills with experience communicating with technical and nontechnical people
* Strong problem-solving skills. Prepares detailed technical specifications from which complex programs will be written or configured.
* Writes high quality code according to specifications. Performs code reviews and follows all required Company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle and Standard practices.
* Assists others in defining application system scope and objectives through research and fact finding. Support QA and participate in upgrades.
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
* Demonstrating mature confidence and integrity.
* 4-year degree or equivalent 7+ years' experience.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.