Job Description Job ID: DEN000333
Dental Co About Us: The Dental Platform will become an independent publicly traded company by way of an initial public offering with an anticipated completion in the second half of 2019. "Dental Co" will become one of the largest and most innovative dental companies in the world. We are changing the face of dentistry with our differentiated portfolio of products designed to serve every dental professional's need. It is our mission to make our dentist's work simpler and better connected so more patients are cared for in a shorter time. Our dental brands include traditional consumables and equipment (KaVo Kerr) and specialty products (Ormco and Nobel Biocare).
JOB DESCRIPTION: Develops or modifies program logic for new applications or software which may include coding, testing, debugging, documenting, implementing and maintaining software applications. Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components. Programmer Analyst roles should be assigned to this job family.
Reporting to the CRM & Digital Program Manager, the Sr. Software Developer will be working with a team of programming professionals along with IT and business analysts to solve complex business and technology requirements through the development and ongoing support of mission critical cloud and web based business applications. Self-driven individual with a passion for software and technology who is motivated by building high business value applications to directly influence company growth. The Candidate should have good communication skills and have the ability to understand requirements and translate them into effective technical solutions.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, or other relevant education required.
* 5+ years' experience in computer programming and software design patterns.
* 3+ years' software development with .NET and Microsoft development tools.
* 3+ years' experience with SQL or NoSQL databases and database technology.
* 3+ years' experience working on complex programs, projects and large cross-functional teams.
* 1+ years' experience automating software delivery using continuous delivery/continuous integration.
* Hands on experience working with Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS) app-services, containers etc.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Agile frameworks and development concepts: Scrum, Automated Testing,
* Demonstrated knowledge of network engineering principles.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Server-less Code & Functions, etc.
* Hands on experience with Mobile development platform experience such as Xamarin, React etc.
* Hands on experience with CRM systems and concepts: MS Dynamics, Salesforce.com
* Familiarity with enterprise ERP systems: SAP, Oracle.
* Familiarity with IoT frameworks and solutions.
* Solid communication skills and the ability to interface with the business and with remote IT functions.
* Team player, with ability to work independently & has a high level of self-motivation.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial and commercial products and services.