Our team is on a mission to change the way enterprise software and services are monetized and deployed for the cloud. AWS Marketplace is the enterprise software "app store" for AWS, and we're building a unique new channel for selling and buying software and services of all kinds. Today, the AWS Marketplace business is significant and growing rapidly and we believe it has the potential to be much bigger and disrupt the software procurement business.
Your expertise is deep and broad; you start with the customer and work backwards to develop a coherent vision for services that support the flexibility and scale that our customers expect from us. You have built and operated systems that support high-end business complexity and scale with simple and elegant solutions that are highly decoupled, yet operate in concert to produce customer experiences that are unique to Amazon. You will be responsible for many of the services required to deliver AWS Marketplace capabilities to our customers (including those operated on behalf of the U.S. Intelligence Community and Defense agencies).
We are looking for a leader to grow our talented team of dedicated professionals. As a software development leader you will...
* Lead multiple teams in the design, development, deployment, and ongoing operations of the tools, processes, and services that our customers depend on.
* Contribute directly to our growth by hiring smart and motivated people to establish teams that can deliver swiftly and predictably, adjusting in an agile fashion to deliver what our customers need.
* Be responsible for ensuring the tools, processes, and services you own are well designed, scalable, highly available, and deliver timely results.
* Work closely with other AWS leaders and their teams to deliver platform features that require cross-team leadership.
* Obsess over protecting customer information, maintaining 99.99% availability, and simplifying enterprise scale complexity.
* Regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, deployments, and operations to drive excellence in your organization.
* Represent your team from both a business and operations perspective to senior leadership on a regular basis
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.