Job Description Job ID: ESK003446
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,800 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Esko Brand Solutions helps its customers make the best packaging for billions of consumers. Our product portfolio supports and manages the packaging and print processes for brands, pharma, life science, and retailer customers.
Esko Brand Solutions are used in packaging management, asset management, artwork creation, structural design, prepress, 3D visualization, workflow automation, quality assurance, sample-making, palletization, supply chain collaboration and/or the production of signage and displays.
The Esko family includes Enfocus, with its PDF quality control tools and automation solutions, MediaBeacon, with its digital asset management (DAM) solutions and BLUE Software, with its SaaS label and artwork management applications.
Learn more about Esko (a Danaher company) by visiting: www.esko.com/brands
The Sr. Site Reliability Engineers are integrated into Esko's DevOps culture. Esko Brands is looking for someone who can design, develop, test and use automation tools to build scripts and jobs that will perform actions needed by the operations and development groups. Within this they will help design, build and support the IT architecture and configurations for the SaaS applications developed and supported by Esko (ESKO) hosted in the AWS public cloud.
* Ensure client systems are performing at efficient levels to ensure uninterrupted business functions with the highest level of security and quality possible.
* Use available tools to automate the various components of continuous deployment and operations.
* Review all information available to maintain a high level of performance; including logs, reports, external monitoring tools, and direct interaction with the application interface and/or manual queries of the data.
* Provide informal and formal training for Engineers to ensure that all internal SOP's and Quality Controls are followed.
* Professional demonstration of expertise with skills you use every day as well as leadership capability.
* Effectively communicate expectations to team members.
* Develop and maintain procedures for IT support.
* Plan and lead the quality of the work of the team.
* Assists the Problem Manager and/or Global Service Desk Manager in the root cause analysis and resolution of known issues and problems in a timely manner and in accordance with QMS policies and procedures.
Requires knowledge in the following areas:
* Online Issue and Change Management Ticketing systems like Service Now, Remedy, Cherwell, etc.
* Server Virtualization - Required
* Windows 2012r2 or higher - Required
* MS SQL 2014 or higher - Required
* Experience with Linux systems preferably Debian-based distros - Required
* Script development skills (such as Ruby, Bash, Python, Ansible or PowerShell) - Required
* Experience with configuration management systems (such as Jenkins, Chef or Puppet) - Desirable
* TCP/IP, DNS, NAT, Networking knowledge - Required
* Experience deploying to Public Cloud platforms (AWS Preferred) - Required
* Experience configuring Apache Tomcat and IIS - Desirable
* Experience working with SCM tools (Subversion/Git) - Desirable
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
* At least 5 - 7 years technical system administration in a SaaS organization, including some time spent in a DevOps culture providing continuous delivery through automation
* Experience with FDA Computer Systems Validation documentation a plus
* Shown expertise with communication protocols, system configuration software or system internal software
* A Full understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and DNS is required
Esko Inc. an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Danaher is a company that designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services.