Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
We are seeking highly qualified technical experts for this role and a Sr. SharePoint Engineer to be a member of our Messaging and Collaboration team. The successful candidate will have responsibilities assisting with platform design, maintenance and support of the Office 365 and on-premise SharePoint platforms. The role requires a self-starter to take ownership of troubleshooting issues and assigned tasks while being able to keep analyze situations to ensure proper decisions are being made.
* A strong Microsoft broad-based generalist background with specialized, proven experience in administration of the Azure Office 365 tenant and on-premise SharePoint administration portals.
* Migration experience moving planning, implementing and supporting SharePoint migrations and hybrid Exchange environments.
* Experience with SharePoint site design and development to serve as a consult resource for new and existing site change requests.
* Excellent understanding of Microsoft PowerShell to create and leverage scripting to provide support with administration, reporting, change implementation, and monitoring.
* Experience working with highly available implementations leveraging load-balancing between multiple data centers.
* The ability to work with requests to gain and understanding of requirements to plan and present solution opportunities.
* The ability to create and maintain documentation as it relates to architecture, design, and support procedures.
* Provide Level 3 support for escalated items.
* Experience working with an enterprise ticketing system
* Experience working within a corporate environment
* Experience Migrating and Troubleshooting moving from Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2016 running on physical and virtual hardware
* The ability to Monitor, Maintain and troubleshoot Network environments running the Office 365 suite of tools
* An understanding of File Sharing mechanics and the ability to support share management requests.
* Excellent understanding of:
Active Directory / ADFS
Group Policy Management
SQL (as it relates to Exchange and SharePoint)
* Ability to execute Pro-Active Health checks (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent Communication Skills to interface with Application Support, the Business and other areas of the IT organization.
* Excellent Time Management, Organizational and Troubleshooting Skills.
* An understanding of Change Management procedures.
* Must possess a minimum of 3+ years of recent, relevant experience with the following technologies:
o Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016
o SharePoint 2010/2013, Windows Sever 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, SQL Server and IIS
o Experience with customizing out-of-the-box web parts with SharePoint Designer
o Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint Workspace, InfoPath, Visio)
o Experience with Web Development (CSS, HTML, jQuery, XML, XSLT)
o Experience troubleshooting system errors
o Experience installing Service Packs, Critical Updates
o Comfortable helping users over the phone, instant message or in person
o Office 365 / Azure
* 4 year degree in Computer Science or related discipline
* Experience with the following:
o Veritas Enterprise Vault
o Nintex Workflows and Forms
o Microsoft Flow
o OneDrive for Business
o Intune / Mobile Application Management
CIT provides banking and related services to commercial and individual customers.