Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant
Position responsible for authoring and maintaining technical documentation and reports for the analytics team.
About Corporate Security
Cognizant Corporate Security, a key organization within Cognizant Technology Solutions, is chartered with managing and directing the global enterprise physical and logical security programs. The Corporate Security organization is responsible for the oversight and coordination of security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management, and various other groups, and is responsible for identifying security initiatives and standards. Corporate Security drives security compliance and serves as the key organization responsible for helping the business appropriately manage security risks.
The Technical Writer is responsible for authoring and maintaining technical documentation and reports for the analytics team. The analytics team is responsible for metrics, reporting, and analytics within Corporate Security. Team members work with cross functional teams, reference internal resources and generate solutions for our clients. All team members must be dedicated to our values including transparency, passion, empowerment, collaboration, customer focus, and integrity.
* Authoring, editing, and reviewing of technical documentation
* Understand goals, strategy and objectives and deliver analytic solutions
* Create and deliver insightful information in an understandable format
* Proactive approach to achieve objectives
* Leverage internal resources to meet objectives and deadlines
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, analytics or equivalent experience; Master's preferred
* 3+ years of technical writing experience or equivalent
* Strong documentation skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate
* significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Advanced communication, critical thinking, interpersonal relationship and problem-solving skills
* Excellent oral, written, spreadsheet and presentation communication skills
* Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects and work independently and as part of a team
* Exhibited a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and attention to detail.
* Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, tracked progress on multiple priorities simultaneously and deliver high quality work.
* Exceptional MS Office skills - Word, Excel and Power Point expertise required
* Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications including Acrobat and InDesign preferred
* Experience with markup/markdown preferred
At Cognizant, we are continually looking to add star-quality talent to our Team. Please see our website at www.cognizant.com for project credentials and additional information.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.