Huron Consulting Group
(This is an internal corporate IT position - NOT consulting)
The Security-Focused Senior Platform Engineer works collaboratively with the Platform and Security Teams. This position is responsible for managing and maintaining the security infrastructure across the company including the password management system. A viable candidate will possess a broad and well-rounded background that includes automation, scripting, log auditing, and compliance experience.
The engineer provides support to systems and servers activities. May propose and implement system enhancements that will improve the security of the environment. Systems include AD, LastPass, Thycotic Secret Server, Windows, vCenter, AWS, and Azure
* Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Information Systems, or equivalent experience
* Relevant experience using automation and orchestration engines
* Three or more years of relevant work experience required or equivalent in relevant work experience
* Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues in the private datacenter and in AWS
* Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to multi-task & adapt to changing priorities quickly. Ability to act independently with follow-through
* Excellent communication, strong customer service work ethic with ability to provide support quickly
* Ability to remotely resolve technical issues across all time zones and clear understanding of elevated permissions
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to work flexible hours including at times nights and weekends
At Huron, we're redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client's challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
About Huron Consulting Group
Huron Consulting Group is a global professional services firm.