Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa $ 6 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
SR. SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTER ANALYST
The Senior Security Operations Analyst will be part of a growing team located in Irving Texas. The role will serve as a mentor to junior analysts as well as a focal point for cyber incident and customer critical issues. The preferred those who have a deep understanding of malware, emerging threats, and attack techniques to build tactics in high fidelity detection or incident prevention for our customers.
* Support daily monitoring, threat assessment, mitigation, and reporting activities to safeguard customer information assets
* Lead incident response functions and reporting of findings back to customer and affected partners
* Mentor and training junior analysts as required
* Write signatures to distribute to tools teams and craft correlation rules as required
* Conduct research on the latest threats and the latest technological advancements in combating unauthorized access to information
* Support the team in publishing incidents, alerts, advisories, and bulletins as needed
* Cover shifts for 1st level analysts if required
* Participate in 24x7 on call rotation
* Possesses an understanding of cyber-attack techniques, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures
* Can articulate security issues, analysis, and remediation techniques to internal and external customers with a desire to continuously grow and improve information security skills
* Experience with network and host-based detection tools
* Experience with network security monitoring tools
* Experience with malware and reverse engineering techniques
* Strong IT infrastructure background
* Preference will be given to those that possess experience in digital forensics and incident response techniques for cloud technologies (Saas, IaaS, PaaS)
* Respond to technical security questions and concerns from clients
* Minimum 5 years of IT experience with 2 years related to cyber incident response
* GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Authority Incident Handler (CEIH) or equivalent
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Cyber Security or equivalent experience.
* Experience working for a Managed Security Services (MSS) provider in a Security Operations Center, Computer emergency incident response team or computer security incident response center
* Encase certified examiner or GIAC certified Forensic Examiner certification
* Operational experience with security infrastructure products such as McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, Tenable Security Center, or ESM
* Experience conducting analysis at the packet level
* Change oriented - actively generates process improvements; supports and leads changes, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
* Customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with the customer viewpoint
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Atos is a company providing consulting services and solutions.