We're the driverless car company. We're building the world's best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We're hiring people who want to solve some of today's most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
* Architect, build and maintain large scaled, multi-tenant secured production and corporate environments.
* Help secure our virtualization, physical, vehicle and cloud networks.
* Help define and implement network access control policies across our infrastructure.
* Instrument systems to enable detection of intrusions and threats on our networks.
* Provide subject matter expertise on network architecture and authentication security.
* Experience building large scale, multi-site network architectures.
* Experience with secure remote access/WAN technologies (ipsec, VPN, etc).
* Knowledge of network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods.
* Experience with firewalls, emphasis on multi-context and IDS/IPS.
* Experience with securing routing protocols.
* Experience working Linux/Unix environments.
* Ability to perform forensic and packet analysis.
* Ability to configure and operate network security focused monitoring and logging systems.
* BS in CS, Math, Physics, or equivalent real-world experience.
* Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world.
* Expert working knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSFP, EIGRP).
* Expert knowledge securing edge network devices.
* Automation/scripting skill for configuration management/monitoring.
* Strong working knowledge securing virtualization platforms.
* Passionate about security.
* Action oriented, analytical, troubleshooter, problem solver, motivator.
* Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
* Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
* Paid parental leave
* Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
* State of the art equipment for your work station
* Lunch, snacks, and dinner
* Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cruise Automation is a self-driving car company that develops an autopilot system for existing cars.