Requisition Id : 116021
Additional Work Location(s) :
Sr. Security Engineer/Architect
Vernon Hills, IL
* Sound knowledge of application security domains in all phases of Secure SDLC
* Experienced in risk assessment and threat modelling, secure coding practices, OWASP and SANS source code vulnerabilities, open-source vulnerability handling, static and dynamic source code scanning, secrets management,
* Architect and design access management using IAM protocols such as OAuth2.0, OIDC, SAML 2.0, authorization policies (such as XACML)
* Well-versed in symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, PKI and certificate management, TLS, HSM
* Hands-on experience on cloud providers such as AWS, Azure
* Familiar with virtualization technologies such as virtual machines, Docker containers, orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
* Strong understanding of Linux/Unix administration fundamentals, SE Linux
* Knowledge of security frameworks such as CSA CCM and ISO 27000
* General knowledge of industry security requirements, standards and best practices
* Good communicative and documentation skills in Englis
* Bachelor's degree required
* Leads application security for the entire platform
* Drives security processes and procedures across Dev teams following ITIL and ISO 27001 guidelines
* Responsible for privacy related compliance /regulations in application security
* Security focal point with local customers
* Willingness to travel.
* Willingness to work in an office.
* Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com)