Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That's why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that's been waiting for change.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Security DevOps Engineer. As our new Senior Security DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge of the specifications and documentation of new project features and infrastructure improvements.
Reports directly to the Director of Cloud Operations.
Position is on-site at San Francisco HQ
* Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications.
* Evangelize and Influence other teams in adopting DevOps and security best practices.
* Implement, support and improve security for the AWS based environment.
* Audit AWS infrastructure from a security perspective.
* Implement security tools and solutions.
* Prepare and perform regular security audits and vulnerability scans.
* Design and implement appropriate security practices to environments for company products and applications.
* Choose and implement security solutions by requirements provided by Legal and Security team
* Troubleshoot security issues and problems, involve the appropriate resources and drive resolution of issues. A focus on minimizing impact to our customers is critical.
* Prevent data leaks
* Drive improvements to processes and design security enhancements to continuously improve the production environment.
A successful candidate will have:
* Hands-on experience with AWS, PCI, DSS implementation and support
* Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent or 5+ years work in cloud security teams
* 2+ years of hands-on experience of AWS and related technologies
* Strong background in Linux based infrastructure
* 2+ years of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language
* Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible
* Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies, languages, best practices, etc.
* Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
* Good OpenSSL SSL/TLS understanding
* Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
* Good network management and troubleshooting skills
* Basic Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages
* Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
* Team oriented
* Excellent time-management, Interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to haves:
* Completed implemented projects related to security
* ThreatStack experience
* OpenVPN/Openssl configuration, troubleshooting and support experience
* Experience in Security of Distributed Environments
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.