Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa $ 6 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
SR SECURITY ARCHITECT
Atos is looking for a motivated individual with a real passion for building Atos next generation of Data products and capabilities with in the securities scope having a broad experience leading teams to success with our clients.
* Serves as key subject matter authority in the field of Information Security, maintaining a deep understanding of the field and its related technologies.
* Actively develops and maintains strong knowledge of MFS information systems and their related components, and makes recommendations to improve the reliability, scalability, performance, or security of these systems as appropriate. This includes dedicated performance tuning and capacity analysis to ensure MFS is improving its technology investment.
* Brings to bear technology to automate manual tasks and seeks to improve efficiency wherever practicable and appropriate.
* Provides technical support to ensure the ongoing efficient and reliable operations of related MFS information systems. Provides the technical service function for security operations. Responsible for addressing technical level security service requests received by clients. Receives documents, solves, and communicates service resolution according to management's directives and applicable policies, procedures, and standards. Performs work within security service levels and strives to improve service levels and maintain excellent client relationships.
* Assists management in resolving Information Security strategy and direction for the company and for selected technologies. Advises IT management on information security issues, systems, processes, products, and services; defines requirements in support of budget plans and makes recommendations for ways to improve performance and reduce costs.
* Develops, implements and maintains MFS Information Security controls, procedures, and standards.
* Responsible for understanding the internal and external technological tools/software used by the Information Security group to maintain compliance, assess threats and vulnerabilities, support remote and Internet access, and lead encryption. Takes a leadership role in the management of these technological tools by understanding their purpose, application, and overall maintenance and administration.
* Leads security risk assessments to methodically analyze MFS information technology assets and processes, identifying risks from both a technical and business perspective, and recommending mitigation strategies to mitigate those risks to an acceptable level. Works closely with Information Technology and business units to ensure that security controls are properly implemented across the environment, both during design and after deployment. Prepares detailed and well-written documentation.
* Conducts security investigations according to documented procedures and management's directives. Maintains confidentiality in these matters and works to ensure the confidentiality of other information which is encountered during the discharge of security responsibilities.
* Receives broad goals and overall objectives from Management and dedicatedly establishes and implements the methods to attain them.
* Leads most complex projects and is directly accountable for meeting project objectives including timelines and budgeting.
* Serves as mentor to other technical team members and presents technology briefings to IT and business line management as required.
* Researches and implements industry standard methodologies.
* Correlates technology advancements and implementation plans with business benefits.
* Operating systems like: Windows, Linux, Unix
* Network / Web / database / Web security / privilege access
* Endpoint Protection, Firewalls & other similar tools
* Ability to bring all the tools together to successfully lead clients Information Systems
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related technical field. Master's degree or equivalent preferred.
* Ten or more (10+) years of related Information Technology with a minimum of six (6+) years of Information Security-specific experience.
* CISSP preferred.
* Considered domain guide in the area.
* Strong knowledge of multiple technologies, platforms, and programming languages,
* Solid understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle models.,
* Strong analytical, problem solving and social skills.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Atos is a company providing consulting services and solutions.