Looking for a challenge tailored for you? Look no further…the opportunity is here! Fujitsu America can offer you exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in various domains of expertise. Over 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. You will enjoy our dynamic work environment where showing initiative and creativity is strongly encouraged, and where your contribution is recognized, no matter what your talents or skills are. Fujitsu America values collaboration and innovation. For more information on Fujitsu America's business scope, visit http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/.
Fujitsu America, an innovative company known for its commitment to employee work/life balance, learning, and professional development, is growing! The SAP practice at Fujitsu America is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience. Fujitsu America's partnership with SAP spans more than 40 years, services clients around the globe, and is committed to delivering real-world value. Join our cutting edge team of professionals, support our SAP clients, and work with our Center of Excellence to develop next generation solutions and applications.
* Project Manager will manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement SAP solutions.
* Experience with Global Rollout of SAP using a Global Template approach.
* Extensive experience with SAP Activate Methodology along with use of Agile/ Scrum principles.
* Broad knowledge of SAP ERP modules preferred.
* Experience using SAP Solution Manager for Best Practices, Implementation Documentation, Business Process Documentation.
* Experience managing an SAP S/4HANA migration and transformation project from SAP ECC 6.0 Enhancement 7.
* Manage a large SAP implementation/ upgrade project or several smaller SAP projects simultaneously.
* Work closely with SAP architects, technical teams, functional analysts to deliver project scope on time, on budget and with high quality deliverables.
* Communicate effectively with clients regarding the SAP project, technology and functionality.
* Use SAP experience to develop accurate work estimates, project budgets and timelines.
* Ensure client satisfaction targets are achieved.
* Lead the delivery team, drive desired professional behaviors and motivate the team to the highest levels of performance and ensure that team resources have the best conditions to perform successfully.
* Exercise required controls and propose improvements as required, including quality plans, issues and action logs, risk management plans and change control plans, for all aspects of the assignment.
* Responsible for Statement of Work preparation, purchase orders, price quotes and other contractual.
* Over 15 years of successful experience with SAP projects.
* Minimum of 5 years of SAP Program/Project Management experience.
* Ability to clearly demonstrate the advantages of a proposed approach or solution.
* Possess influencing skills and personal presence to successfully represent at the highest level- externally and internally, formally and informally, inspiring confidence and respect for both the functions represented and as an individual and you can build long-term relationships with colleagues and clients.
* Ability to motivate and manage project teams as well as plan, execute and monitor delivery for self and others.
* Must be able to generate and communicate clear business reasons for implementing technical solutions.
* Motivated initiator with excellent mentoring and team development skills and make effective presentations and lead design workshops with clients/ customer project teams.
* Must have pragmatic approach and can put an integrated SAP solution and the various components into a business context.
* Solid and detailed understanding of SAP functionality, technology and integrations.
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we'd like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Fujitsu America!
Fujitsu is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.