Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates.
The IS Sr. Analyst, SAP P2P analyzes, defines and assists in the deployment of the SAP based solution (Global Template) for the Procure to Pay (P2P) processes. The IS Sr. Analyst creates the global template and identifies any material gaps that may exist with the present and ongoing business and participates in the determination of whether changes are to be made to the Global template or localization is required.
The IS Sr. Analyst, SAP P2P will use their skills in SAP process design, and configuration, SAP design, development integration, testing and deployment, and SAP technical architecture to focus on architecting a solution using SAP to achieve a defined business outcome. The IS Sr. Analyst, SAP P2P works on the complete life cycle from business requirements definition, through design, build, testing, training, end user and technical documentation and delivery to production. In addition, the IS Sr. Analyst, SAP P2P participates in maintenance and system technical and functional upgrades (e.g. OSS Notes, Service Packs, and Version upgrades) that are required and agreed by the Global IS team. The IS Sr. Analyst, SAP P2P plays a significant role in designing an SAP production solution which is global, integrated, scalable, and flexible and follows industry best practices.
The IS Sr. Analyst, SAP P2P contributes to the 3 -5 year IS road map (strategic plan) to support the SAP P2P process areas. Accounts Payable, which is a major component of P2P, is a complex process, especially for Ingram Micro's global operations. Key success criteria in this position are: 1) an in-depth understanding of global Procure to Pay management processes preferably in the global distribution or reseller industry; 2) experience in understanding and analysis of solutions that can automate the insertion of invoice documents and data into SAP (otherwise a very manual process), including scanning, optical character recognition (OCR) and e-Invoicing. 3) strong SAP functional knowledge of the order management specialties that include robust reporting and analytics tools 4) strong expertise on the people, process and procedural change impact that come as a result of SAP Sales and Distribution and supporting module implementations; 5) thought leadership on Industry Best Practices; 6) Excellent understanding of related cross functional - business processes in the area of Finance, SCE, OTC and WM.
A particular area of knowledge and expertise must be applied to specific customizations related to the Ingram Micro distribution business, relative to the integration of purchasing with account payables. Ingram Micro's SAP deployments must consider international requirements that support the sales and distribution activities with functions such as: supply management, requisition, Purchase Order, Receiving, invoice reconciliation and Accounts Payable. SAP Vistex Paybacks and Chargebacks application is a critical component of Ingram Micro's P2P solution, with the goal to streamline chargeback processes and manage the entire chargeback process life cycle - from claim initiation and receipt through adjudication, accrual, settlement, and post-settlement adjustment.
This role requires that quality is relentlessly pursued through products and services that meet the customer (internal and external) expectations.
Critical areas of P2P process focus for this role are:
* End to End procurement management though to Accounts Payable
* Cross Application Integration of SAP P2P MM module processes with Finance, OTC, SCE, Web (Endeavour,) Partner Connectivity (PCG), and Compliance
* Integrated with the MM and PP functional modules, allowing input of customized customer sales price, checking for open orders and forecasting future demand
* Manage a variety of contract agreements with multiple manufacturers and end users
* Claims processing using a range of data interchange capabilities, such as formal electronic data interchange (EDI), flat files, a Web portal, or manual entry using fast-entry tools
* Validate contract agreements
* Settle payback and chargeback documents based on flexible settlement parameters. Settle accrued rebate expenses, with automatic reversal of accruals, to SAP accounts receivable or accounts payable software. Managed through the Vistex Paybacks and Chargebacks application
* Administer dispute management and reconciliations
* Manage triangulation of multiple currencies and units of measure conversions
* Report rebate claim and plan/performance tracking to management and plan participants through standard reports, a Web portal, or ad hoc reporting tools
* Establish a full-audit trail for the entire chargeback life cycle to support corporate accounting and compliance efforts
* Use analytical and simulation models to evaluate and promote desirable programs and model new programs
* Variant configurations and batch determination
* EDI, Rosetta net and forms of Electronic data protocols
* Sales and Value Added taxes for the US and other geographic regions
* Planning, analysis and configuration for in shipping and transportation
* Master Data Management, validation and governance.
* Functional and Business
* Help manage Fit-Gap Workshops and provide industry and SAP best practice reference points to Business stakeholders.
* Consistently work towards use of standard design templates, frameworks for the collection and documentation of SAP related work products.
* Coordinate across functional teams to identify dependencies, cross team issues and potential risks as well as formulate end-to-end solution opportunities and reference models.
* Coordinate with supporting program/project work-streams such as Change Enablement, Technology, Conversion/Deployment, etc. to ensure they have the required view and access to functional/solution information to successfully execute their work products.
* Project Delivery and Support
* Active participation to P2P track to ensure all customer SLAs are met. Work with regions and countries to ensure regular communication channel is established for updates and resolutions.
* Established a well-defined cadence to ensure delivery of all critical path items on time, budget and scope.
* Provide estimates to new projects keeping in mind cross track requirements.
* Proactively plan with the team on quality assurance of all deliverables - from requirement àdesign à Testing à Deployment to post go live support.
* Monitor the SLAs for all incidents specific to the P2P process and report to management.
Qualifications and Educational Requirement:
A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in computer Science, Engineering, or related science and math discipline with an IS emphasis. PMP certification is an added plus. A minimum of 5 years of experience in:
* Global SAP Implementation
* Complex international business environment
* Minimum 2 complete end-to-end SAP implementation
* 2+ years' P2P specific experience
* Demonstrated high competency in the execution of multiple large projects
* Detailed understanding of SAP implementation methodology and its' practical application to country roll outs
* Good understanding on VISTEX solutions, services, methodologies, and tools.
* Demonstrated knowledge on Data governance framework design: Designing data standards, processes, organization, policies, developing roadmaps for design and execution, and operationalizing frameworks for large organizations
* Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in Relationship management
* Demonstrated competency in managing third party providers, especially with SAP certified solutions and bolt-ons.
* Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and Complex business problems.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a proven track record for each.
* Report metrics for the group.
* Liaison with project management office and appropriate Project Management offices to help manage the day-to-day interdependencies of multiple project teams.
* Create a supportive team-oriented work climate that enables business team members to develop professionally and that values diversity, promotes teamwork and collaboration and emphasizes quality, customer satisfaction, creativity and cost effectiveness.
* This is not an exhaustive list of job duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.