* Plans, conducts, & directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with Various reporting and Analytical systems.
* Consults with customers to fully understand business scenarios & impacted business processes.
* Partners with users & stakeholders to identify, evaluate, & develop user stories, solutions & procedures, which are cost-effective & meet user requirements.
* Partners with users & stakeholders to create specifications & identify business requirements for systems & solutions to meet business needs; develops detailed business requirements & explores all available options to drive business value -Understands content, processes & procedures associated with enterprise applications.
* Plans & executes unit, integration, & acceptance testing -Supports QA activities as needed.
* Reviews implemented solutions & identifies/resolves associated issues -Works in a matrixed environment across other technical service areas (EDI, EAI, XI, BI, etc.) & with external contractors.
* Design and develop HANA / BW back end objects and both SAP and non SAP extractors to support McKesson's distribution business.
* Create and manage data feeds, BEx queries , Tableau and Business Objects reporting like WEBi reports to support our distribution business analytic needs. Data will come from various sources like SAP ECC, SAP BW, Oracle, SQL server, salesforce.com.
* Partner with business to address priority business challenges as well as develop future state vision and roadmap for data and analytics.
* Partner with business users to understand requirements; analyze problems; identify gaps; write specifications; design, build and test solutions both from a project and support perspective.
* Work collaboratively with Business SMEs, Project and Portfolio Management team, IT infrastructure and SAP ERP Business Analyst teams.
* Continuously improve processes and operations.
* Keep abreast of latest technology and tools.
* Excellent written and communication skills are required.
7+ years in business analysis, requirements definition, and building SAP BW/HANA and Analytical system solutions.
* Demonstrated understanding of core business processes including order to cash, procure to pay, financial, supply chain.
* Partners with users & stakeholders to identify, evaluate, & develop user stories, solutions & procedures, which are cost-effective & meet user requirements
* 10+ years hand-on experience in SAP BW and SAP HANA
* Expertise in both HANA and ECC back end object development and support - extractors, datasources, DSO's, infocubes, multiproviders, infosets, open hubs, APD's, Calculation Views , Stored Procedures etc
* Proficient in researching, tracking and resolving data issues from Business Objects to SAP BW / HANA and SAP ECC
* Expertise developing Tableau , BW Queries using BEx Query Designer and building Business Objects universes and WEBi reports
* Experience in writing and debugging ABAP code
* Ability to work in a team environment and collate feedback from all levels within the business and technical environments
* Ability to effectively prioritize in a complex technical environment
* Demonstrated change leadership skills (i.e. ability to effectively manage communication, negotiate successful outcomes, identify risks, engage correct stakeholders, etc.)
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Experience with SQL scripting and relational databases (Oracle ,Netezza ,MSSQL Oracle, DB2, etc…).
* Experience with, and ability to describe, Data Provisioning concepts, HANA migration processes, and BW development in HANA Studio via the BW Modeling Tools.
* Experience with SDA , SDI ,SLT and ECC Extractors.
* Sound understanding of ECC Functional Areas.
* Experience with design approaches (LSA ) and the concepts of Hybrid/Mixed Models.
* Experience with Agile Methodology and agile certifications and SAFe Agilist experience preferred.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Strong collaboration and customer-focused skills with an ability to create visible value.
4-year degree in Computer Science, business, finance, accounting or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.