Our IT team is seeking a Senior SAP/BI Developer to join the Johns Manville team at our world headquarters in downtown, Denver, CO. The Senior SAP/BI Developer will be part of the SAP BI development team and is responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, modifying, testing, and implementing Business Intelligence/Business Warehouse (BI/BW) deliverables and supporting the production business intelligence platforms.
Johns Manville (JM), headquartered in Denver, Colorado, employs approximately 350 people at its downtown headquarters in areas such as finance, human resources, legal, corporate affairs, and information technology. JM has more than 40 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and China. In addition, JM has technical centers in five locations around the globe, with its main center located in Littleton, Colorado
* Design, build and execute data extracts and create objects and mappings from SAP ECC, TM, SRM, SCM, etc.
* Create validation rules and generic extracts to support customization in ODS and InfoCube objects
* Document data flows from extract to presentation layer
* Design, build and maintain process chains to load data
* Monitor production loads and conduct root cause analysis for all load failures
* Address business unit requests and clearly communicate commitments, issues, completion dates and status with the requestor and with management
* Must be available for on-call production support after hours on a rotating basis
* Bachelor's degree.
* 8 years of related IT experience with a minimum of 5 years of SAP Business Intelligence development experience with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 or higher (architecture and toolsets) in a n-tier, multi-system environment.
* Excellent understanding of data extracts, report design and report development.
* Experience with data extraction from multiple SAP environments, including ECC, TM, SRM, SCM, etc.
* Transport management skills within/between different SAP applications
* Demonstrated ability to build and maintain complex Process Chains
* Demonstrated ABAP development skills
Additional consideration given for:
* Functional knowledge of the SAP Sales & Distribution, Procurement and/or Sales Inventory Operations Planning areas
* Working experience in the Building Materials manufacturing industry
* Experience with Theobold's xTract Universal data extraction tool
* Experience with Tableau as a data extraction and presentation layer tool
* Experience using Autosys ad a job scheduling tool
* Strong SQL skillsxxx
Incumbent must be physically able to perform essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.