As a Senior Salesforce Developer at Irvine Company, you will be a member of the team responsible for the configuration, development, and on-going support of our Salesforce platform. This is an opportunity to design and deliver new customizations, integrations and data migrations in a dynamic and growing organization.
Your responsibilities will include identifying system needs and defining changes and customizations to be made to the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud application. An excellent understanding of Salesforce platform and best practice methods to customize is essential.
* Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices, and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Apex Triggers, Lightning Components / Lightning Web Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must.
* Perform system development, integrations and customization to support User Stories that represent end user requirements
* Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
* Create and/or update Requirement, Process, Functional, and Technical documentation.
* Familiar with best practices for SFDC sandbox environments and release management to ensure quality of releases.
* Lead development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore.
* With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
* Troubleshoot and resolve user issues for SFDC by performing extensive root cause analysis to ensure non re-occurrence of defects and direct them to responsible groups.
* Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis
* Understand capabilities that exist in the AppExchnage.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
* Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
* Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
* Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
* Minimum 4 years customizing and supporting Salesforce.com implementations.
* Minimum 4 years experience with APEX programming language.
* Minimum of 4 years experience with declarative Force.com development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, Salesforce security etc.
* Minimum 2 years of Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and deployments.
* Minimum of 2 years of Lightning Component development experience.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with Lightning Design System framework.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with Salesforce Data Loader & Workbench.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience with web technologies such as React, Node JS, ECMAScript 6
* Minimum of 1 year of experience developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder.
* Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
* Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry
* Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification
* Salesforce Service Cloud certification
* 50+ Badges on Trailhead
Irvine Company is a privately held real estate investment company and master-planner committed to creating and sustaining communities that thrive for generations.
Irvine Company is respected for its master planning and environmental stewardship of the Irvine Ranch in Orange County, including diversified operations throughout coastal California. Irvine Company brings to life neighborhoods and sustainable communities with a full range of housing, jobs, retail centers, schools, parks and open space.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the communities we create. It's an environment populated with talented and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about Irvine Company, our legacy and our guiding principles.
The Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.