At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
The Sr. Salesforce Developer will join our Business Applications team with a primary focus on the management and production of Knowledge Articles for 30K+ Uber Community Operations team members. This is a senior role working with cross-functional global teams and leaders to develop and build the features and functionality behind Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Knowledge. Your solutions will have significant impact to Uber's results in areas of user growth, issue resolution, safety and global expansion.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team What You'll Do:
* Solve business issues through Salesforce development and best practices
* Improve and build solutions to address architectural gaps or technical debt
* Propose best technologies for data processing and data framework
* Play an active role in positively influencing the design direction
* Check in and deploy code and configurations; participate in release management
* Participate in story planning, standups and retrospectives
* Mentor engineers; Drive enforcement of standards, tools and methodologies
* Execute with a team of solution architects, program managers and engineers
* Produce documentation and tutorials that enable other teams
What You'll Need:
* Minimum of 7+ years of Salesforce application development experience
* Experienced with Salesforce SOAP API, REST API, and BULK API
* Experienced with at least 1 of the following languages: Java, Go, Python
* Experienced with Web UI frameworks in Visualforce pages or Lightning components.
* Excellent verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management
* Passion for technology, industry research and enjoys solving business problems
Bonus Points If:
* Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder and/or Platform Developer
* Familiar with Salesforce Administration
About the Team:
The Business Applications team's mission is to empower Uber's staff to be more productive and successful through our technical solutions, service delivery and innovation. Our team supports Sales and Community Operations teams within Uber Eats, Uber Freight and Uber for Business. We also support Uber's Law Enforcement Response Team improving safety of riders/drivers across the globe. Our team invests in innovation, new business line expansion and integration with external and internal systems.
Uber provides a mobile application connecting passengers with drivers for hire.