Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart, analytical, execution focused and passionate about customer experience?
Would you like to join a team that is inventing new and innovative ways for Amazon to engage suppliers? If this sounds intriguing, then we would like to talk to you about a role on Vendor Management Services, a growing and entrepreneurial team working with Salesforce to invent new ways to engage with our large supplier base. We are working on new technologies to tackle vendor management, tool engagement, strategic planning, and supply chain and logistics optimization in order to help grow the businesses of our suppliers and improve the customer experience.
The successful candidate will serve as the internal champion and subject matter expert for development in Salesforce.com. The candidate's main focus will be the launch of over 20 retail teams and migration of these teams onto the Salesforce platform. In addition to this work, you will be partnering with a team of architects and developers in consolidating several instances of Salesforce into one global instance. The candidate will engage with business, gather technical requirements, conduct ongoing support and user training, business analysis and activities for enhancements, upgrades, data conversions and report development for multiple business groups with varying needs. The candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, detail oriented and would be a go-to technical resource for launching new teams onto the platform.
* Implement the new platform data model and to support the launch of selling partners onto Salesforce.
* Configuration and development for supporting new retail teams on the platform.
* Owning the execution and migration of all data onto the new platform supporting 20+ teams launching through the end of 2019.
* Rolling out new features and functions to internal and external customers with high attention to landing them effectively. High attention to measuring results to ensure that goals to improve experience and/or efficiency are met and course-correct quickly when necessary.
* Work on setting up integrations/API between Salesforce and other enterprise systems.
* Create effective mechanisms for understanding feature level opportunity size continually focusing engineering resources on the most impactful investments.
* Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customization's to address evolving business requirements.
* Prioritize, communicate, and complete Salesforce-related projects as prioritized by the business.
* Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the Salesforce system.
* Create new metrics and build upon KPI's in place to document and track the effectiveness of the Salesforce team and system, and documenting the work managed through this team.
* Ensure best-in-class security standards are developed and maintained.
* Ensure that quality assurance practices are adhered to in deploying new features and functions.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.