The Honest Company
Founded in 2012, The Honest Company® is a mission-driven consumer products company dedicated to empowering people to live happy, healthy lives. Consumers seeking thoughtfully formulated, safe and effective baby, personal care and beauty products, along with education and support can find The Honest Company products across North America via honest.com and honestbeauty.com and at more than 17,000 retail locations. Beginning in spring 2019, consumers in Europe can find Honest Beauty at select Douglas retail locations. A leader in the natural baby category and a trailblazer in clean beauty, The Honest Company is committed to ensuring all families have access to basic necessities and the latest health information for safe growth and development - a commitment reflected in its ongoing partnerships with organizations such as Baby2Baby and Mount Sinai. The Honest Company is privately held and headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
We're on a mission to empower people to live happy, healthy lives. We're a wellness brand with values rooted in consciousness, community, transparency, and design. Every day and in every way, we hold ourselves to an Honest standard. We believe that it is our responsibility to do our part to help create a healthy and sustainable future for all.
The Honest Company is looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer to help us in our mission of delivering safe affordable products to current and future customers. We are in the middle of moving to Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) off of our customer commerce system. You'll have an opportunity to take ownership of our new commerce system and drive the commerce vision at The Honest Company.
What you'll do:
* Drive best practices moving forward in all Commerce Cloud development
* Execute on changes Honest wants to drive within the SFRA application
* Mentor non-SFCC developers in code quality and SFCC development patterns
* Work with the Product team to drive strategies for honest's Direct-To-Consumer roadmap
You'll love this job if you:
* Love e-commerce and want to take ownership of a commerce system
* Create strong partnerships with software stakeholders
* Are a dynamite problem solver. You're motivated to solve customer issues and are always thinking (at least) one step ahead
* Love iterating quickly on customer-facing software
* Are a strong advocate of high-quality code
What you'll need:
* Bachelors Degree in Math, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related area
* 3+ years experience as a Commerce Cloud Developer
* Deep understanding of e-commerce, the topology of commerce systems, and the e-commerce ecosystem
* Deep knowledge of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) ecosystem and best practices
* Understanding of how to make web components reusable and testable
* Understanding of restful APIs
* Understanding of MVC, SOA and asynchronous file exchanges
* Ability to take business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (Git strategies, Unit Tests, build processes)
Bonus Points for:
* Masters of Science Degree
* You've built an app in React Native
* Strong knowledge in the node.js ecosystem
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health and wellness coverage, 401k with company match, wellness incentives including a monthly fitness reimbursement and onsite fitness classes, options for education reimbursement, and a discount on all products. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy. Thinking about adding little ones to your family? Honest offers generous maternity and paternity leave. We love the furry kids too and offer pet insurance so your companions are well taken care of.
About The Honest Company
The Honest Company offers eco-friendly baby diapers, wipes, bath and body care products, and non-toxic cleaning products.