LiveArea Company Statement:
LiveArea, a PFSweb, Inc. brand, is a global commerce services company. We combine business strategy, experience design and technology to help leading B2C and B2B organizations deliver exceptional commerce solutions worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skillsets, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce. Together, we take pride in driving measurable and material value for our clients by leveraging our holistic commerce expertise within specific industry vertical markets.
We will provide a holistic commerce solution across vertical industries
We will be world-class across all service offerings
We will engage with our clients as a consultative & unified partner
Sr SalesForce Commerce Cloud Architect
The LiveArea Sr Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect reports to the Principal Architect of the Salesforce Practice and is responsible for working collaboratively with the sales team, delivery consultants, client partners and contractors to successfully scope, implement and maintain client solutions.
* As part of pre-sales and post-sales phases, this role will architect and design leading ecommerce solutions that support industry best practices in technology, performance and scalability
* Responsible for the technical design of client solutions, including acting as a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and technical architecture.
* Actively coaches and mentors clients and developers as they learn to implement the solution(s).
* Provides technical problem resolution to complex issues
* Contributes to on-going process and methodology improvements within the team
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field required; Master's degree preferred
* 10+ years of overall software development experience
* 10+ years of middleware, integration level experience is a must.
* You must have implemented Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware projects as Solution Architect / Senior Developer for large enterprise clients.
* You are an expert on Service Oriented Architecture, Integration Patterns, SOAP Web services, RESTful and RAML.
* Solid technical knowledge in application architecture and design, development environments, test, security, and infrastructure in general.
* Solid experience in multiple SDLC's (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc)
* Solid track record on leading technical teams and ability to work across the functions.
* Experience with creating proposals and responding to RFPs.
* Core Salesforce Commerce/Demandware Development, Anypoint studio, expert on connectors, scopes, routers, flows and expectation strategies preferred.
* Prior experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams.
* Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization required.
* Strong documentation skills.
* Professional - unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character; demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior.
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
* Demonstrable ability to provide consulting services.
* Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision and the ability to articulate a vision of the total solution both internally and externally.
Pre-employment background screening and drug test will be conducted.
PFSweb Inc., is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status.
PFSweb develops and deploys comprehensive end-to-end e-Commerce solutions for a wide range of industries.