About PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. With 34 distribution centers throughout the US and more than 1,200 employees, PrimeSource is an international distributor of building materials serving residential, commercial, and industrial new-construction and remodeling markets as a value-added link in the distribution chain. Core products distributed under the nationally known Grip-Rite® and Pro-Twist® brands include: Nails, screws, and collated fasteners; tools, compressors and accessories; residential and commercial roofing products; diamond blades and accessories, gypsum accessories, weather protection and covers, adhesives and caulks, contractor bags and poly sheeting, building accessories; rebar and concrete accessories; and fencing and wire. For more information, please visit www.primesourcebp.com , www.griprite.com, www.pro-twist.com
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will assist the Director, CRM in scoping projects and designing solutions. The person in this role will mentor other administrators on the team. The Senior Salesforce Administrator will work with internal clients to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the Salesforce infrastructure. The position requires candidates to have excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues.
Relocation: Must be willing to relocate to Irving, TX for this position.
* Functional knowledge of relational databases and SFDC data structure, and an understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
* Evidence of supporting effective business solutions in CRM that generated measurable returns to the business or increased adoption
* Previous experience in independently gathering requirements for projects
* Ability to perform Salesforce administration functions, including but not limited to:
* User setup
* Management of profiles and roles
* Customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, and Lightning pages
* Development of customized reports and dashboards
* Creation of validation rules, processes, and flows
* Lightning and mobile configuration
* Use of Data Loader to create records and manipulate data
* Solid understanding of Salesforce security model
* Mid-level or better Excel skills
* Own Salesforce enhancement testing and rollout
* Monitor Salesforce usage for compliance and security
* Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement
* Keep abreast of new SFDC features and functionality
Education and Experience:
* 4 -year degree in business (MIS degree preferred), computer science, or related major
* 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
* Salesforce Administrator or Platform App Builder certification
* Fluent in English, both written and orally
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, with technical and non-technical audiences in a geographically dispersed environment (conf. calls, Skype, face-to-face)
* Proven customer service and technical support skills
* Self-motivated, creative thinker, and able to grasp concepts quickly
* Ability to work independently and triage issues in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
* Experience handling numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
Experience with the following is strongly preferred:
* Einstein Analytics
* Experience with SAP (ERP) and Salesforce B2B Commerce are also a plus
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is fully committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, gender, religion, age, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information and other non-merit factors. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity at PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. prohibits discrimination in all aspects of its personnel policies, program practices and operations and relationships with employees and applicants, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring and merit promotion. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. promotes programs of affirmative recruitment and employment at all levels of PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. subscribes to, and will implement to the full extent, all applicable laws that promote equality of opportunity.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.