At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
The Sr. Salesforce Administrator will join our Business Applications team with a primary focus on the management and production of Knowledge Articles for 30K+ Uber Community Operations team members. This is a senior role working with cross-functional global teams and leaders to administer and configure the features and functionality behind Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Knowledge. Your solutions will have significant impact to Uber's results in areas of user growth, issue resolution, safety and global expansion.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team What You'll Do:
* Optimize Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Knowledge functionality for our Community Operations team members
* Configure the workflow rules, validation rules and approval processes to create, track, review, publish and archive knowledge articles at scale
* Manage and customize article type page layouts, custom fields and templates to control how an article displays across channels
* Enhance Salesforce Knowledge functionality including search, chatter, multilingual, blogs, alerts, version control, announcements, feed tracking
* Evaluate integration alternatives and configure integration jobs with internal and 3rd party cloud solutions; Understand and communicate data governance dependencies
* Update and maintain technical documentation for business and compliance purposes
* Apply overall Salesforce administration best practices in system configuration
* Partner with business stakeholders and participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
* Translate user stories into creative and effective technical designs
* Monitor performance and scalability and refactor existing sub-optimal features
What You'll Need:
* 5+ years Salesforce administrator related experience.
* Experienced in Salesforce Knowledge Management system configuration and processes (article security & visibility, translation workflows, data category assignments, article recommendations)
* Experienced in Service Cloud system administration and case management
* Experienced in Lightning
* Experienced designing and enhancing workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes, page layouts, custom objects, custom settings, SSO configuration, profiles & permission sets, reports and dashboard development
* Experienced solutioning at scale for tens of thousands of users and knowledge articles
* BA/BS degree in a computer science discipline, or equivalent applicable experience.
* Certified Salesforce Administrator required
* Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder required
* Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator a plus
Bonus Points If
* Other SFDC certifications (Platform Developer, Data Architecture)
About The Team
The Business Applications team's mission is to empower Uber's staff to be more productive and successful through our technical solutions, service delivery and innovation. Our team supports Sales and Community Operations teams within Uber Eats, Uber Freight and Uber for Business. We also support Uber's Law Enforcement Response Team improving safety of riders/drivers across the globe. Our team invests in innovation, new business line expansion and integration with external and internal systems
Uber is a provider of a mobile application connecting passengers with drivers for hire.