The Sr Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator plays a pivotal role in working with business decision makers as it pertains to implementation, set up and maintenance of the Salesforce CRM system. As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will be responsible for the performance, processes, department trainings, configuration and integrity of the system. You will also establish guidelines and documentation to support the service departments.
Lastly, The Sr Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator maintains a blend of responsibilities that span the spectrum of service cloud declarative configuration through to traditional service cloud developer related responsibilities.
* Participating in strategic and tactical planning discussions to continuously improve the salesforce.com platform
* Assisting in the evaluation of new Salesforce.com functionality and App Exchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business.
* Configuring and maintaining the functional objects of Service Cloud in Lightning and Classic
* Creating and managing workflow rules, data validations, triggers, and object customizations where required/appropriate
* Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
* Customizing service cloud fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views etc. (which may include, where appropriate, using Visualforce and/or Apex)
* Managing operational requests and assisting in the escalated resolution of support issues, working with diverse user groups when required
* Creating and maintaining system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
* Proactively identifying production risks and creating actionable mitigation plans
* Participating in the Agile development process where applicable/appropriate
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
* Education: post-secondary degree in Business/Technology is preferred.
* Relevant work experience/currently pursuing a degree in Business/Technology may be considered in lieu of the actual degree.
* Training requirements: Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) and Service Cloud. Administration (ADM261) are required. Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins in Lightning Experience preferred.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in Salesforce Service Cloud Administration and/or implementation is preferred.
* Deep understanding of Salesforce.com technical requirements, Service Cloud, system. configuration, user requirements and all related policies and procedures.
* Experience with customer reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards.
* Experience with Omni-Channel and Lightning interface.
* Experience with Force.com development platform considered an asset.
* Experience working with workflows and triggers to automate tasks.
* Experience working with process builder and Salesforce Flows.
* Experience creating custom objects and/or apex pages considered an asset.
* Salesforce Lightning Community experience preferred.
* Ability to work/meet deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written skills.
* Creative thinker / problem solver.
* Strong ability to work in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
* Superb planning skills.
For more than 140 years, we have been making it easier for schools to run, teachers to teach, students to learn and fans to celebrate.