Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education and NGO, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open source, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization. That's where you come in.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, you will lead ongoing development and maintenance of our Salesforce CRM and the various apps integrated with Salesforce. In partnership with a Sales Systems Manager and a Sr. Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for scoping, developing, and deploying business process solutions which meet or exceed business requirements.
* Help define and scope the project milestones as part of the long-term strategy and vision for Pantheon's sales systems roadmap
* Develop and support end-to-end Salesforce configurations and related sales systems initiatives
* Handle basic administrative duties including Org maintenance, troubleshooting errors, automation maintenance, data security & governance, and other routine tasks
* Manage integrations across partner systems within Salesforce's purview (Salesloft, Clearbit, DiscoverOrg, Chorus, Netsuite, among others)
* Triage user-reported issues, ensuring our Sales systems are well supported
* Partner closely with Sales Enablement to ensure sales reps have the tools knowledge they need to succeed
What You Bring to the Table
* 4+ years experience in Sales systems management
* Salesforce.com Administrator Certification required
* Self-starter mentality plus a natural curiosity to make things more efficient and effective
* A builder's mentality - as our sales organization continues to scale, we are building many of our tools and processes from the ground up
* Ability to prioritize multiple competing needs based on their impact to the overall business
* BA/BS or equivalent
Bonus Points for
* Additional Salesforce.com Certifications: Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, CPQ Specialist
* Previous experience being part of an Agile environment
* Prior experience in a high-growth SaaS company
* Experience implementing CPQ, Subscription Management, or Contract Management systems
What We Offer
* Fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team
* Unlimited vacation
* Dog-friendly office (HQ)
* Maternity and paternity leave
* Monthly gym and book allowance
* Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
* Fully loaded kitchen and daily catered lunches (HQ, NY, MN)
* Discounts on custom bicycles (the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle)
* Pantheon recently closed its Series D funding ($40m)
* Pantheon is one of America's Best Workplaces of 2018
* Pantheon earns Top 10 Ranking in "Best Software Awards" by G2 Crowd
* Pantheon actively sponsors programs like the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC 19)
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Pantheon is a website management platform for Drupal & WordPress sites.