Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is seeking an RF Systems Analyst to work on a team of Sensor System Analysts and Mission Analysts in support of multiple programs. Responsible for developing analytical solutions in a modeling and simulation environment to identify technology gaps, develop requirements, and specify the operational benefits of advanced concepts in complex operational scenarios. Candidate will develop solutions for each phase of the find, fix, target, track, engage, and assess (F2T2EA) chain using RF technologies. Candidate will develop simulations, execute analysis plans, perform simulation-based trade studies, and develop reports that quantify the value of current, upgraded and next gen Raytheon systems to the warfighter.
* Minimum of 6 years systems engineering experience
* Matlab modeling
* C/C++ programming languages and software development experience
* Object oriented system design, to include SysML/UML/DoDAF experience
* Demonstrated ability to decompose a complex problem into an executable plan
* Domain knowledge in RF Systems
* Strong technical writing and oral communication skills
* Willingness to debug software models to understand functionality and diagnose problems
* U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* Proficiency in Linux Environments.
* Possess a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
* Ability to understand tactics as described by military experts and to represent their employment (verbally, graphically, and in simulations)
* Knowledge of standard government developed tools including AFSIM, Suppressor, Brawler, EADSIM, ESAMS or similar.
* Experience in Numerical Optimization Techniques, Analysis of Alternatives, or Design of Experiments
* Strong grasp of mathematics and statistics, including multivariate calculus, linear algebra, probability and statistics
BS Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, or related technical field
MS Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, or related technical field
136619BR 136619 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.