Take Yahoo and AOL, fuse them and you get a media and technology company operating at massive global scale. It takes powerful technology to connect our combined media brands and partners with an audience of 1 billion. Nearly half of Oath's employees are building the code and platforms that help us achieve that. And we're only getting bigger. Whether you're looking to write mobile app code, engineer the servers behind our massive ad tech stacks, or develop algorithms to help us process 4 trillion data points a day, what you do here will have a huge impact on our business-and the world. Want in? Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Building and managing Machine Learning projects involving click prediction in ads and mail. Building large Data Pipelines, integrating data pipelines with modern large scale ML algorithms.
* Lead contributor on key or critical projects and initiatives with
significant complexity and broad design issues, and significnat
* Provides technical advice/counsel for broader company
* Impact on technical/business direction of a product line or
* Capable of directing experiments, product prototypes
* Integrates expert knowledge and broad understanding of
multiple disciplines with extensive knowledge of company's
products, technologies, services and internal operations
* Evaluates current and creates new strategies and practices
* Able to advance state of the art in their problem domain or
* Able to understand new problem domain independently
* Demonstrates ability to write strong research papers /
technical documents in equal collaboration with research
* Known as the go-to expert for a technical topic or product
within the company
* Consistently demonstrates production grade coding skills,
* Solves critical problems that impact future
* Employs groundbreaking and innovative methods
* Able to identify problems and issues in own and broad areas
with limited resources and high uncertainties
* Guided by research and/or product strategy
* May influence Research and/or product goals and objectives
* Able to drive agenda for teams outside of Research working
on strategically important projects
* May manage a small team
* Provides technical expertise to executive leadership
* Builds internal networks with key decision makers and may
serve as an external spokesperson for specialty area at
* Able to propose alternate problems that need solving which
will have more impact on the company
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.
About Verizon Media
Verizon Media (formerly Oath) is a company operating media, technology, and communication brands.