At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Under minimal supervision, the Senior Quality Program Manager (QPM) oversees, manages and reports on all matters related to the Quality Management System (QMS) programs, policies, processes, initiatives and operations.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
* Develop a QMS using software tools such as Java, C, Unix, SQL, HTML, ASP.NET, etc.
* Consult with management and internal customers to effectively implement and monitor the QMS program
* Compile, author and report on QA/QC data for suppliers and customers
* Analyze, audit and recommend revisions to site core business policies, processes and procedures
* Perform Document Control functions for QMS documents by authoring, revising and distributing updates
* Coordinate and manage all aspects of the nonconformance, corrective and preventive action programs
* Respond to, investigate, document, track and follow-up on operational complaints
* Author and revise Quality Control Plan, processes and procedures when necessary
* Participate in various sites and suppliers meetings and quality related audits and investigations
* Coordinate with management and facilitate meetings to resolve quality, production and efficiency issues
* Coordinate and conduct QMS training for site employees, suppliers and customers to ensure compliance and understanding
* Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
What You'll Need
* Three or more years of experience in the development of QMS, MRP or other Supply Chain systems
* Good knowledge of Oracle, SAP or other ERP platforms
* Degrees in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business or Supply Chain Management
* General knowledge of QA/QC processes
* Ability to effectively supervise and develop assigned team to meet strategic goals
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to make presentations and respond to inquiries by senior management, customers, suppliers and employees
* Demonstrated leadership, organizational, reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
* Human relations skills to build effective relationships with team, customers and public
* Advanced computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
* Coding knowledge of Java, C, Unix, SQL
* Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of business, operational and strategic management problems
* Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time
About the Team
JUMP is building the future of urban mobility: shared electric bikes that are the quickest, most enjoyable, and most empowering way to get around a city. Cheaper than most public transit and faster than cars in traffic, JUMP e-bikes radically improve local transportation. Founded in 2010, JUMP pioneered dockless bike share and has deployed more than 15,000 bikes in 6 countries. Our goal is to transform cities, making them more sustainable, equitable, and livable through electric mobility. Recently acquired by Uber, our next step is to scale what we've done 100x - and launch electric bike sharing systems in every major city, globally. To make this vision a reality we need to grow our team. We place tremendous value on our company's roots and culture: a mix of ingenuity, controlled chaos, hard work, and sense of purpose. This is a great opportunity to join a small but rapidly growing team that is shaping the future of transportation.
Uber provides a mobile application connecting passengers with drivers for hire.