IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This position is responsible for monitoring and testing software development.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
* Write and execute test protocols * Assist in writing and executing automated acceptance tests * Assist in maintaining testing environments * Create and maintain sample datasets and tools to support testing * Communicate with other members of the Product team regarding identified issues and data analysis * Other duties as assigned
* Technical/functional expertise * Communication * Decision making * Customer focus * Conflict management * Energy, motivation, and work rate
This position does not have responsibility for managing people.
Minimum Experience Requirements
* Bachelors or equivalent experience in a math or technical field * 3+ years of related work experience or equivalent graduate degree
* Knowledge of the automated test framework * Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems. * Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills * Attention to detail
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1071883
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Quality Assurance Jobs * QA Tester Jobs * Jobs in Cambridge, Massachusetts * Quality Assurance Jobs Cambridge, Massachusetts
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.