The Sr. Project Manager, Technical plays a key role in driving and managing technology services of 3rd party partners to support the development, operations and services for the Transformation, Engineering & Quality (TEQ) organization. This role partners with directors and senior management to manage all vendor contracts, purchase orders, invoices, executive weekly status and timesheets. In addition, evaluate vendor performance, needs assessment, spend optimization and risk management. This position will manage a vendor risk management program as a formal way of evaluating, tracking and measure third-party risk; to assess its impact on all aspects of the business. This role will develop compensating controls or other forms of mitigation to lessen the impact on the business if something should happen. This role will also provide consistency for managing vendors and a way to share information about them within the TEQ organization, manage escalations, relationships and facilitate discussions to resolve issues.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
* Minimum 5+ years' industry experience as a program or product manager within a technology environment, with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex solutions, systems, or services.
* Familiarity with enterprise solutions, such as web services, workflow modeling and enterprise application integration.
* Detail oriented; able to prioritize, speak and direct as a business leader; problem solving skills a must.
* Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of business and technical leadership.
* Knowledge of new product development processes, go to market strategies, and product life cycle management.
* Awareness of general accounting practices, related to project management - including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable.
* Experience working in a technical industry.
* Experience working on projects in a wireless industry.
* Certifications in focused areas such as project management, agile methodologies, product lifecycle processes, or any related industry certifications are desired
* May require up to 15% of domestic overnight travel within the region, and occasional trips to the Bellevue Headquarters.
* Manages all vendor contracts for TEQ coordinating and facilitate the process with Directors, Sr. Managers, Vendors and Procurement - e.g. new/update contracts/SOWs, RFP/RFI processes
* Create and Manage SOWs, LOEs, Purchase Orders and Invoices
* Weekly Reporting of Status and Vendor Health
* Conducts Vendor Business Reviews, tracks action plans, and creates VP briefing documents.
* Reviews and enforces contractual terms and service level expectations.
* Creates and manages key metrics (e.g. Service Level Agreements, Operating Level Agreements) and Policies.
* Manages, establishes, and develops policies and schedules.
* Sets performance direction which translates broader initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete goals that align with other groups for efficient, coordinated action.
* Monitors progress and results; gives feedback effectively to vendors and makes tough decisions when appropriate.
* Identifies new technology solutions and works closely with internal business partners to forecast future needs and to develop cost effective strategies aligned with business objectives.
* Drive strategy and selection of vendors.
* Experience creating communications for a leadership audience.
* Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.