At Crestron Electronics, Inc. we build the technology that integrates technology.We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for Fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities, as a result, we have exciting opportunities for a Sr. Software Engineering Project Manager to join our PMO team in Rockleigh, NJ 07647.
Seeking a talented and experienced Sr. Software Engineering Project Manager to make a difference and be part of a collaborative team that works to build innovative products. In this position, you will be responsible for managing large and small technical programs across various software groups within the organization. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully planning and executing complex product development programs from concept to launch.
* Work cross-functionality to plan and track software.
* Create development schedule, identify critical path, and maintain throughout execution.
* Ensure excellent inter-team coordination and communication.
* Understand complex technical items and abstract issues/risks into actionable items
* Effectively and consistently communicate overall program status to teams and executives.
* A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field is required
* Ideal candidate will have combined experience of at least 10 years within the software or high-tech electronics industry in the capacity of either a software developer or design engineer and later as a development manager or project manager/lead.
* Well-versed and proven success utilizing Agile and waterfall project management principles
* Must be a proven leader of teams and development projects
* A minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience is required.
* Effective working across the full software lifecycle and across engineering disciplines and product lines is required
* Technical depth and demonstrated experience in software development, including object oriented design and development is required
* Software / Systems integration experience, including interface definition, system configuration, and leading system execution is required
* Working knowledge of software engineering processes and development lifecycles is required.
* Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and leadership skills is required
* Motivated, team-oriented individual with strong problem-solving abilities is required
* MS Engineering Management and/or PMP certification a plus
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
* No Solicitation*
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.
About Crestron Electronics
Crestron Electronics is a manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems for the office, campus, and home.