Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world's largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role:
Project Managers will manage multiple projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platform. There will also be some level of responsibility for successful, on time and on budget delivery of all Appirio services at that client.
* Client Relationship Management
* Develop and maintain long term, trusted relationships with our clients
* Ensure long term client satisfaction and referenceability
* Encourage and track ongoing and regular customer feedback, including coordination with our customer experience team initiatives
* Project Oversight
* Proven experience working as a project manager on software implementations, including development, data migration, integration, and change enablement.
* Ability to monitor and manage the scope, schedule and budget of projects ranging in size ($25K to $1m) and duration (6 weeks to 1 year)
* Extreme ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize, and practice excellent time management while managing 2 to 15 projects concurrently. Drives implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
* Provide technical expertise and/or input on high-level solutions and can require data analysis.
* Acts as primary day-to-day escalation point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project. Objective focused on building strong customer relationships.
* Facilitates regular status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
* Adheres to the Appirio Way Methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly.
* Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
* Provides mentoring, guidance and general care and feeding to project team members, including offshore team members.
* Achieves published company utilization targets.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements):
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
* Brings 5+ years project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
* Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
* Experience in professional services/consulting organization
* Experience in Agile approaches to project management
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Proven ability to manage budgets for projects less than $300K
* Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and ability to video conference daily both with internal teams and external customers
* Experience with using Salesforce.com or involved as part of a project team
* Estimation/sizing, SOW/Change Order contracting experience preferred
* Experience working with global development teams preferred
* PMP preferred
* Not eligible for visa sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.