Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We deliver results quickly by harnessing the power of thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role
Project Managers will manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platform.
* Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success
* Monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects. Drives implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
* Acts as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project. Objective focused on building strong customer relationships.
* Facilitates or co-leads with customer project manager regular status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
* Adheres to the Appirio Way Methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly.
* Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
* Provides mentoring, guidance and general care and feeding to project team members, including offshore team members.
* Achieves published company utilization targets.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
* Brings 5+ years project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
* Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
* Experience in professional services/consulting organization
* Experience in Agile approaches to project management
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $500K
* Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 40-60%
* For Technical Project Manager roles:
* Experience with salesforce.com serving as project manager or scrum leader
* Certified Salesforce.com Admin with either Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant certifications
* Estimation/sizing, SOW/Change Order contracting experience preferred
* Experience working with global development teams preferred
* Not eligible for visa sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.